Examples of new orders in 2016
Case: Managed Life CyclePhoto: Arkitema Architects K/S
- Kalvebod Brygge, Office complex, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Technical disciplines: Total Technical Solutions, including Heating and Sanitation, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Electricity, Security and Safety, and Building Automation
- Contract value: over EUR 80 million
- Lifespan: Project delivery 2016–2018, operation and maintenance phase until the year 2038.
Caverion signed a Managed Services contract with A. Enggaard and Nordea to deliver a Managed Life Cycle project for a new office building to be used by several public sector authorities at Kalvebod Brygge in Copenhagen, Denmark. This is one of the largest public-private partnership (PPP) projects in Denmark and also one of the largest orders Caverion has ever received.
Case: Managed Services (Industrial Solutions)
- Kemijoki Oy, Kemijoki watercourse area, Finland
- Industrial maintenance
- Contract value: not disclosed
- Lifespan: 2016–
Caverion and Kemijoki Oy signed an extended contract on outsourcing the technical maintenance and operations of hydropower plants at the Kemijoki watercourse area. In the hydropower production, Kemijoki Oy operates as a commissioner and expert organisation, where a significant part of operations is sourced to service providers. Caverion’s hydropower business unit in Northern Finland has approximately 110 employees.
Case: Large Projects and Technical Maintenance
- New maintenance centre for trains, Cologne, Germany
- Technical disciplines: Heating and Sanitation, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Cooling and Automation
- Contract value: approximately EUR 19 million
- Lifespan: Project delivery 2016–2017, Technical Maintenance 2017–.
Caverion signed a Large Project and Technical Maintenance agreement with one of the world’s leading passenger and logistics companies, Deutsche Bahn AG. After completion in May 2017, Caverion will take care of the Technical Maintenance of the 230,000 m2 area.
Case: Managed Life Cycle
- Nummi service centre, Hämeenlinna, Finland
- Technical disciplines: Total Technical Solutions, including Heating and Sanitation, Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Cooling, Electricity, Information and Communication, Security and Safety and Automation
- Contract value: approximately EUR 16 million
- Lifespan: Project delivery 2016–2018, Technical Maintenance and Managed Services 2018–2038.
Caverion signed an agreement with the City of Hämeenlinna on the implementation of the Nummi service centre as a life cycle project. The project will be carried out in cooperation with YIT. The contract covers the delivery of Total Technical Solutions as well as Technical Maintenance and Managed Services for the 20-year contract period.
Case: Large ProjectsPhoto: MIR kommunikasjon AS (illustration) Architect: Kleihues + Schuwerk
- New National Museum of Norway, Oslo, Norway
- Technical disciplines: Ventilation, Electricity, Information and Communication Services, and Heating & Sanitation
- Contract value: EUR 38.8 million
- Lifespan: 2017–2019
Caverion signed an agreement with the Norwegian government's property developer Statsbygg to deliver a Large Project with technical solutions for Norways's new national museum. The National Museum for art, architecture and design will emerge as an iconic building and be the biggest museum in the Nordics.
Case: Large ProjectsPhoto: YIT
- Upscale residential complex, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Service areas: Project Management and Project Execution
- Technical disciplines: Heating and Sanitation, Ventilation & Air Conditioning, Security and Safety
- Contract value: not disclosed
- Lifespan: Project is expected to be completed by the end of 2017
Caverion signed a contract with YIT for installation of building solutions to YIT’s upscale residential complex ”Smolny prospect” in the historic centre of St. Petersburg, Russia. The contract covers three newly constructed 7–8 floor buildings with a total surface area of 89,580m².
Case: Technical Installation
- Klaus Tunnel chain on the A9 road, Austria
- Technical disciplines: Electricity, Information and Communication Services, Security and Safety as well as Ventilation and Air Conditioning
- Contract value: EUR 4.8 million
Caverion signed a contract with Strabag Infrastructure & Safety Solutions to design and install the operational and safety-related equipment. The Klaus tunnel chain section of the A9 Pyhrn Motorway in Austria is approximately 8 km long and it is located around 130 km east of Salzburg. It is one of the nine most important Alpine transit routes connecting the South-East of Europe with the North.
Case: Managed Services
- Subway stations and train-depots (SL), Stockholm, Sweden
- Technical disciplines: Heating and Sanitation, Ventilation & Air Conditioning, Cooling, Electricity, Information and Communication Services and Security & Safety
- Contract value: EUR 35 million
- Lifespan: 2017–2026
Caverion signed a new Managed Services agreement with SL, Stockholm Public Transport. Caverion will be responsible for Managed Operations including Technical Maintenance for all of Stockholm’s 100 subway stations and for six train-depots. Each day close to 800,000 people use Stockholm's public transport.