Financial development in 2016
Guidance for 2017
Caverion estimates that the Group’s revenue will remain at the previous year's level in 2017 (2016: EUR 2,364 million). Caverion estimates that the Group’s EBITDA excluding restructuring costs will more than double in 2017 (2016: EUR 15.6 million).
|EBITDA excluding restructuring costs||15.6|
|EBITDA margin excluding restructuring costs, %||0.7|
|EBITDA margin, %||-0.5||3.7|
|Operating profit margin, %||-1.7||2.7|
|Net profit for the period||-31.7||46.6|
|Earnings per share, undiluted, EUR||-0.25||0.37|
|Free cash flow||-72.1||53.9|
|Interest-bearing net debt||145.5||29.8|
|Personnel, end of period||16,913||17,399||-2.8%|
- The completion of the restructuring actions and focus on higher product margins affected the order backlog in the second half of 2016.
- Order backlog amounted to EUR 1,408.1 million, a decrease of 3.6%.
- Revenue was EUR 2,364 million in 2016.
- Revenue growth was largest in Finland compared to the previous year.
- In project business, the project write-downs completed in Sweden, Germany, Denmark-Norway and Industrial Solutions had a negative effect on the revenue.
- EBITDA excluding restructuring costs amounted to EUR 15.6 million, or 0.7% of revenue in 2016. Affected by project write-downs of EUR 59.0 million.
- EBITDA was EUR -11.4 (91.5) million, or -0.5% of revenue. Affected by restructuring costs of EUR 26.9 million.